What is this pack all about?
This Spanish pack of back to school activities and resources will have your bilingual 3rd graders excited and ready for the new school year!
What is included in this pack?
This pack includes many activities that you can use to welcome your new bilingual third graders to your classroom!
• Pieces to los estudiantes del tercer grado tree map anchor chart
• Pieces to antes en segundo grado/ahora en tercer grado t-chart anchor chart
• Student versions of both anchor charts (so that they can write, too!)
• Writing activities
• Third Grade Trail Mix recipe and activity
• List of bilingual books for the first week of 3rd grade
• Welcome to 3rd grade coloring pages and worksheets (word search, ABC Order, Getting to know you page, etc.)
• The first week of third grade flipbook
• Find a Friend Activity
• Bienvenidos al tercer grado bookmarks (in color and black-n-white)
Click on the Preview
to see all that is included in this pack in action!
I love this product! What else would I like in your store?
Completa el cuento – Regreso a la escuela
El abecedario de mi clase – End of the Year Writing for Bilingual Students
I love your products! How can I find out about your new products?
Thank you! Click on the green star
at the top of this page (next to Gracieface Learning). It is that easy! Now you will get alerts about any updates, new products (20% off for the first 48 hours!)
, or freebies that I put in my store.
How can I earn credits towards FREE products from Teachers Pay Teachers?
Please go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is super important to me as I use it to help me create other products for your classroom!
Where else can I follow you?
Instagram: Bitty Bilinguals
Facebook: Bitty Bilinguals
My Blog: Bitty Bilinguals