Spanish Back to School Present tense Súper 7 High Frequency Verbs Question Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $24.45Save $4.46
- A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.Are you worried about how to staPrice $29.99Original Price $33.95Save $3.96
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
Are you looking for Differentiated Spanish Conversation Cards for Spanish 1 interpersonal speaking to get students talking using the Super 7 present tense verbs in Spanish? These question task cards would be great for Spanish 1 as a review of the , or in Spanish 2 as a review to get to know each other. These questions would be great for back to school or with new sections of students.
What's included in these Super 7 present Question Cards?
- ✅ Five versions of task cards for basic Spanish conversation
- ✅ Includes versions of Super 7 verbs present tense in the Spanish tense: es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va & quiere.
- ✅ Version 1 - 16 Super 7 questions - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions of the task cards are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
It is an interpersonal speaking activity for Spanish class. You could have students interview partners or walk around and interview many students using quiz, quiz, pass trading cards. you could also post the larger questions on a whiteboard & have students answer them. There are many ways to use these cards. There is an optional extension to have students write about their classes as well.
See what other teachers have to say about these Super 7 conversation cards
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ These were a great review for my Spanish 2 students as we started Special Person Interviews. I love how they are scaffolded so I could use different sets with different groups of kids as needed! - Sarah G.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This worked great to see what all my Spanish 2 students knew after not having a Spanish teacher last school year and having to complete Spanish one independently online. — Catherine W.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Very easy to use and super versatile! I've used these in all levels of Spanish and they are such great conversation starters. — Hannah
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️We started by reviewing questions as whole class and then students asked each other questions as I walked around the room. Gave them practice and allowed me to learn more about what they knew and still needed to practice. - Jennifer H
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ We've done La Persona Especial interviews in my classroom for a couple of years now. Many of the questions on these cards are ones asked of the special person, so the kids are already familiar with most of them. These cards are great to have students ask and answer questions in Spanish while I walk around and observe. I love that they are scaffolded where some have the start of the answer for more novice students and others do not for when they are ready to move on from that support. Great resource. - Christian W
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️I'm looking forward to using these in class! Thanks for all the great resources. You help make my job easier! - Patty M
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Get the Question Card Bundle for this Super 7 Present, plus Fue Question Cards, Mi Verano - 1st day of school, weekend Chat &discuss any novel
Other Resources to use these present tense Super 7 questions and verbs
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Update your Adobe PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.