Students copy each of the 4 pages onto a manila folder to be used as a reference in Spanish class, and beyond! This would also work to copy into interactive notebooks, or even just on regular paper. I'd highly recommend having your students COPY the information by hand, as this will help them retain the information. I use this with my Spanish 1, however it would be suitable for any level. Once they are completed and checked, I laminate them so they will last!
Hope this helps!
- Purchase manila folders that don't have a huge logo on the back. I like the Target brand, personally.
- Have students copy this in PENCIL! It is very hard to correct errors on manila folders.
- Anything with color: colored pencils are best. Most markers bleed through.
- My students did about a page per class period (we have 45 minute class periods)
- There is a section on the back for them to write whichever words they'd like/find helpful.
- DO NOT let students take these out of the classroom until they are completed/laminated. They get pretty dinged up (especially the tab part...making it very difficult to laminate)
- I have students write their name and class period on the tab
**If you have any comments, questions, or corrections, feel free to message me! :) Thanks for looking!