The following visual aids (8 1/2 x 11) are meant to reinforce learning for material covered in the first ten lessons of my Spanish Basics series, (Book 1).
1. Greetings, Goodbyes & Introduction to Personal Pronouns
2. Numbers, Alphabet, Colors & Shapes
3. The Calendar & Weather Basics
4. Telling Time & School Vocabulary
5. Common Verbs & "Me Gusta”
6. The Body, "Me Duele," & Introduction to Animals
7. Asking Questions, Adjectives & My Family
8. Food & Introduction to the Present Tense
9. Introduction to the Simple Future
10. Introduction to Spanish-Speaking Countries
Specifically, there are 25 unique visual aids, (most have two sides, one with labels & one without), covering the following subjects:
- Personal Pronouns
- The alphabet & the vowels
- Numbers (1-20, & 10-100 by 10's)
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- School Vocabulary
- Common Verbs & "Me Gusta"
- Parts of the Body
- "Me Duele"
- Animals of the Farm, Ocean & Jungle
- Members of a Family
- The Weather
- Telling Time on the Hour
- Common Foods for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Fruits & Vegetables
Print out the following pages on white cardstock and laminate or use page protectors.
Note that for many pages there are two of the same visual aid, one with labels and one without. Print these out back-to-back so that when reviewing with your students, you can use the side that is most appropriate for the class or for an individual student.
Teacher Tip! Use these visuals to teach or introduce new vocabulary or use them as review aids to help with retention. Or, hand them out to students to test each other or to practice!