Culture for real beginners! Yes, it can be done! Entirely in Spanish. Complete thematic units with short, super easy readings, comprehension, oral and written exercises, Internet key words and answer key. Vocabulary and grammar in context.
CI. Comprehensible cultural input.
Do the family with Felipe VI’s family, food with Cortés and Moctezuma, the city with Mexico City, dispel myths with Who speaks Spanish?, the street with Coyoacán and more.
Includes six (6) sets of downloads:
1. Spanish in Europe and the Americas - content based maps
2. Compare: Spain + Peru (1), Barcelona + Mexico City (2), Latin American regions (3) - 3 mini-units
3. Cervantes and sor Juana (1), Picasso (2), Felipe VI (3) - 3 mini-units
4. Who speaks Spanish? Where is it spoken? Sound the same? - 4 mini-units
5. Carlos V (1), Cortés and Moctezuma (2), Bolívar (3) - 3 mini-units
6. La Ciudad de México (1), Coyoacán (2), la calle Madero (3) - 3 mini-units
Cultural resources for an entire semester or year of culture. Six (6) sets of downloads that include sixteen (16) thematic units for real beginners. Plus a complete set of interdisciplinary maps.
Preview all in the individual pages. For example, go to Who speaks Spanish? Where is it spoken? Sound the same? and click on Preview.