Spanish Bell Ringers Para Empezar 1 year of Spanish Culture Slides Seasonal
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for all levels you teach including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break that includes Hispanic Heritage Month, Día de los Muertos, Navidad, Black History Month, Women's History Month and more Spanish culture.
What's Included with 1 year of Para Empezar Spanish Culture Bell Ringers
- ✅ 9 Editable Google Slides Resources for a full school year of class starters
- ✅ Over 200 Slides to get students engaged and on task right away
- ✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
- ✅ More seasonal themed slides than the other year of Para Empezar bundles including Hispanic Heritage Month, Día de los Muertos, Navidad, Black History Month & Women's History Month
- ✅ Authentic resources from the Spanish-speaking world of Spanish culture
Depending on your school calendar, this is the order I would do the included slides
- ⭐️ 6 Weeks of Exploratory Spanish Para Empezar. - very basic bell ringer class starters for novice Spanish.
- ⭐️ Para Empezar for the Novice Spanish. - 3 weeks of warm ups typical early novice Spanish basics
- ⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month: Song of the day - 1 from each country!. - works great for September 15 - October 15 & you could do a bracket if you would like
- ⭐️ Para Empezar - Day of the Dead. - 3 weeks of Spanish culture - seasonally themed activities, great for the rest of October
- ⭐️ 7 Weeks of Para Empezar. - 7 weeks of evergreen Spanish bell ringer class starters for between seasons (November & January)
- ⭐️ Para Empezar - Winter Holidays. - 3 weeks of winter-themed Spanish culture, great for December
- ⭐️ Para Empezar - Valentine's Day. - 3 weeks of love themes, great for February
- ⭐️ Music Bracket for Spanish Class. - March Women's History music bracket
- ⭐️ 6 Weeks of Intermediate Spanish Para Empezar. - more advanced Spanish bell ringer class starters to end out the year
What are Para Empezar Spanish Bell Ringers?
- ⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
- ⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
- ⭐️ Spanish culture activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
- ⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
- ⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
Please note that you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
All slide shows are Google Slide shows with embedded videos.
This is a Spanish class best seller with 95+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These are great low/no-prep bell ringer activities! I love the variety of types of questions and the way they can get students really interested in so many topics from the Spanish-speaking world. - Leah Y
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource was a fun way to begin class each day and get the students to focus on Spanish. The students were engaged and really liked the different activities/material presented, especially the music videos. - 9th-11th grade Spanish teacher
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great thing to have to get my class started while I deal with roll, late arrivals, etc. Thanks! - Katherine (9th-10th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing bundle to use with my Spanish 1 students! Fantastic resource! - Marcia
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A treasure trove of materials for warm-ups and brain breaks in class. - Kristine W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Este producto es increible! Lo recomiendo! - Blended Learning Store
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
If you are not sure download a 1-week free sample to try out for free!
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase this Para Empezar Bundle if you want themed warm-ups or brain breaks to use for an entire school year.
⭐️ Get Para Empezar 2022 instead if you want the newest year of class starters resource!
Have difficulty with a file?
- 8 Slides are Google Resources & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive. + the Women's History Bracket is a Zip download.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.