Spanish Bell Ringers Para Empezar Routine for Intermediate Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for allPrice $29.99Original Price $39.95Save $9.96
Editable Google Slides class routine for Spanish 3 or Spanish 4 class. This Intermediate Spanish Class Cultural Routine Google slideshow includes everything you need for 6 weeks of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for all levels of intermediate students you teach as a classroom management routine class starter or brain break, great to leave for Spanish teacher maternity leave any time of the year.
- ✅ Monday - Weekend Chat
- ✅ Tuesday - Writing Prompt - using Spanish Conditional or pretérito perfecto
- ✅ Wednesday - Music - música miércoles
- ✅ Thursday - jokes/memes - jaja jueves
- ✅ Friday - Dance - baile viernes
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
It includes 6 weeks of daily class starters in Google Slides in Spanish. Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos in Google Slides. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine, or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources.
40+ 5 star reviews from other Spanish teachers
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for this wonderful resource. I started using your resources and ideas a while ago, and it has been very effective to create some sort of consistency during the week. ☺- Leonor B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was an amazing resource. Very helpful and a huge timesaver! ¡Gracias! - Jennifer S
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students absolutely loved these fun, interactive activities. We know language is inseparable from culture! - Rosanna B
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
If you are not sure download a 1-week free sample to try out for free!
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Para Empezar 1 Bundle if you want this resource, plus themed warm-ups or brain breaks to use for an entire school year.
⭐️ Or get Para Empezar 2022 instead if you want the newest year of class starters resource!
You might also like these upper level resources
⭐ Weekend Chat 2022 Google Slides
⭐ Basic Weekend Chat Find Someone Who - Fue
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.