Spanish Bell Ringers Year of Warm Up Activities Para Empezar Bundle 2022
- Google Slides™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break in Spanish class every day of the school year, including Hispanic Heritage Month.
⭐️ If you want to try before you buy, get a 1 week sample of this resource here.
✅ 8 Editable Google Slides Resources for a full school year of Spanish warm ups
✅ Over 200 Slides of Spanish bell ringers to get students engaged & on task
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ Up-to-date current songs & authentic resources of Spanish culture
✅ A consistent weekly Spanish bell ringer schedule during the majority of the year.
- Monday - Weekend Talk - 45 weekend talk slides
- Tuesday - martes del mapa - 22 Spanish geography slides
- Wednesday - Music - 25 música miércoles slides
- Thursday - Jokes - 22 jaja jueves slides
- Friday - Dance - 22 baile viernes slides
✅ Fun seasonal cultural bell ringer pauses
- NEW Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music Bracket for 2022
- Afro-latinx Music (February - Black History Month)
- Mania musical (Spanish March music bracket).
- ⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
- ⭐️ 5-minute Spanish bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
- ⭐️ Spanish culture activities - could be expanded with your own additional resources
- ⭐️ Editable Google slides that can be embedded into daily / weekly class slides
- ⭐️ Spanish class routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
This Spanish bell ringer bundle has 8 separate editable Google slideshows. This was designed to fill a year if you pause to do the following: (can do a bracket if you would like with the one song from each country), & .
**Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
What do other teachers have to say about this Para Empezar Bundle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Bell ringers for the YEAR? done. Totally worth it when I saved hours of prep work and looking for resources. The kids are always engaged and interested in the content. (6th-8th grade Spanish teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Just makes my life so much easier so I'm not struggling to come up with my own warm ups. These are SUCH high quality resources, and I love the themes and being able to introduce something new to my students every day of the week. - 9th & 10th grade Spanish teacher
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great bundle- I love using your ideas for daily warm-ups! I already do some of these, but am looking forward to adding the mapa de martes. :) - Jillian (using in 8th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well-designed, interesting, colorful, useful, and engaging! It has saved me a lot of prep time! - Daniela (used in 9th-12th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is saving me tons of time and helping me to seamlessly incorporate more culture into my classes. I like that on the mapa martes some slides include alternate videos with higher level Spanish. Thanks for creating this! - Sarah G (9th-12th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. Great for establishing a routine! (used with
10th grade Spanish students primarily on the autism spectrum) - Linda
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle up for a deal! ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase this Para Empezar Bundle for Spanish bell ringers for a year!
⭐️ If you are looking for another or a different year of Para Empezar, the original Para Empezar #1 has slideshows organized by seasonal Spanish culture topics (Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, March Music Madness etc) instead of by day.
⭐️ Or the second version has 5 separate slideshows, one for each day of the week.
Para Empezar: 1 Year of Bell Ringers or Brain Breaks for Spanish Class #2 .
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a Google Resources & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive after you click add to drive to each one. *With música miércoles, please open the PDF & click the Google Slides linked in the instructions slide.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.