This is a bingo game for the Spanish class which uses the names of the days and months. This is an Excel file with 24 individual cards and a master card to track the game.
This file can be changed to suit other subjects. I recommend doing a "find and replace" option. To do so:
1. Have your "master" items ready to search
2. Select all of the worksheets by holding down the "shift" button and selecting all of the worksheets.
3. Click on the "Find and Select" button
4. Click the "Replace" option
5. Type in the original information (such as the day) and type in the new information (such as a food item)
6. Click on the "Replace All" button and all of the entries with the former information will be replaced by the new information.
7. Continue the process until all entries are replaced.
8. You now have new worksheets with new information for each cell.
Good luck and have fun!