This is a fun review game to play with your Spanish students. I designed this game using regular and irregular verbs in the subjunctive mood. This game can be played in centers, or you can print enough for the whole class to play in groups. The game includes 48 cards, two options for the game board, as well as an answer key in the present subjunctive.
1. Determine who will play first.
2. The first player draws a card and must conjugate the verb in parentheses. If the conjugation is correct, the player spins and moves the indicated number of spaces. If it is incorrect, the player does not move.
3. The next player draws a card, and play continues.
4. If the player lands on “pierda su turno”, they lose their next turn.
5. If the player lands on “turno extra”, they get an extra turn.
6. Play continues until the first player reaches “el fin”.
For an easier way to hold your students accountable for their work, download my free answer sheet for board games.
If you liked this product, check my other board game sets.
© 2014 Rachel Bailey (La Señorita Creativa) All Rights Reserved