Do your students struggle with learning the Spanish body parts?
Are they unable to use their new vocabulary in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 35 Spanish body parts interactive notebook trifold flashcards
will teach your students to use these words (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently via vocabulary in context. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each body part flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use trifold flashcards and students will:
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, pronouns, preterite, commands, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Watch this free video
Not sure yet? Try free samples:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Trifold Flashcards Bundle
Present Tense Verbs Bundle
Regular AR Verbs
Regular ER Verbs
Regular IR Verbs
Expressions with Tener
Verbs Like Gustar
CAR, GAR, ZAR
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1