Learning Spanish can be difficult. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way with this Spanish Boom Cards Bundle! Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with Boom Cards. The game-like feel of these digital task card activities will keep your students engaged and learning. This Boom Card Mega Bundle includes 56 sets of Boom Cards covering both Spanish grammar concepts and important Spanish vocabulary. Just a few of the topics included in this bundle are: present tense verbs, future tense verbs, imperfect verbs, and more. See the detailed list of all topics below.
Each deck of Boom Cards includes 50 or 75 digital task cards for students to practice with. This Spanish Boom Card Bundle will provide you with practice activities for your entire school year. These Spanish Boom Cards work on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices and can easily be shared with students using a share link, Google Classroom, and Seesaw! And . . . the self-checking and self-grading features save you time too! Use these Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary Boom Cards as independent practice, in centers, as whole class practice or homework. Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of the Boom Cards included in this bundle.
See how fun these Spanish Boom Cards are for yourself! Click HERE to play a few cards.
⭐ This is an UNLIMITED BUNDLE! Once you buy this bundle, you will be able to download all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE. The price of this bundle will increase as decks are added so get it before the price goes up!⭐
This is NOT a printable resource. If you would like the printable version, click HERE.
Spanish Boom Cards Grammar & Vocabulary Bundle includes:
- Body Part Spanish Vocabulary
- Clothing Spanish Vocabulary
- Daily Routine Spanish Vocabulary
- Direct Object Pronouns
- E-I Stem-Changers
- E-IE Stem-Changers
- ESTAR + Emotions
- ESTAR + Prepositions
- Future - Regular Verbs Only
- GUSTAR + Infinitive
- GUSTAR & Food & Drink Spanish Vocabulary
- Holiday Spanish 1 Review
- House and Chore Spanish Vocabulary
- Imperfect - Regular Verbs Only
- La Fecha - Days, Months, Dates in Spanish
- Making Nouns Plural
- Numbers 0-100 in Spanish
- O-UE Stem-Changers
- Por vs. Para
- Present - Regular Verbs Only
- Present - Regular Verbs Only (Winter-themed)
- Present - Regular -AR Verbs Only
- Present - Regular -ER Verbs Only
- Present - Regular -IR Verbs Only
- Present Tense
- Present Progressive
- Present Progressive - Regular Verbs Only
- Preterite - Regular -AR Verbs Only
- Preterite - CAR, -GAR, ZAR Verbs
- Preterite - Regular -ER/-IR Verbs Only
- Preterite - Regular Verbs Only
- Preterite - Sandal Verbs (-IR Stem-changers)
- Preterite vs. Imperfect
- Reflexive Verbs
- SABER vs. CONOCER
- SER + Adjectives
- SER vs. ESTAR
- Short Possessive Adjectives in Spanish
- Spanish 1 Review
- Spanish 2 Review
- Spanish Subject Pronouns and SER
- Stem-changing Verbs
- Super 7 Verbs
- Sweet 16 Verbs
- Travel Spanish Vocabulary
- Using Present Progressive with Chores
- Regular Present Tense Verbs FREEBIE
- Spanish Numbers 1-20 FREEBIE
By buying this bundle, you are saving 25% on the total price of the individual resources! Want to save even more? All of these decks are included in the Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle which has over 210 awesome resources at more than 30% off!
SEE WHAT OTHER TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
⭐ Wow! What an incredible packet !! If you teach Spanish 1 you must get this. It has a great balance of vocabulary and grammar. It ensures students are practicing their accent marks and punctuation.
⭐ A perfect resource for hybrid classrooms. I have students at home AND in person, but this allows me to keep them paced and practicing in the same way. The whole package is just awesome! Boom Cards are so cool and these practice activities are so diverse - they make students think critically, not JUST fill in spaces with the right verb endings. I loved that and they really loved when they "got it", especially on the less-than-obvious cards!
⭐ Never heard of digital task cards / Boom Cards until this resource. AN AMAZING resource that covers so many concepts. Cards are easy to understand and have various types of activities... multiple-choice, typing in words, circling errors, etc. Students enjoyed the few we´ve done so far and appreciate that they are different and not all the same type of activity/answer/response.
*You will need a free Boom Learning account to access these cards. Setting up an account is really easy!*
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You do NOT need a paid account to use Boom Cards!! You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with Fast Pins. Fast Pins is always a free way for students to play Boom Cards decks. Students do not need accounts or to log in in order to play with Fast Pins. You can still take advantage of the self-grading and self-grading features with Fast Pins. For additional assignment options like data, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of a Boom Learning premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
REASONS WHY TEACHERS LOVE BOOM CARDS:
• Boom Cards can be used on smart boards, computers, tablets, phones, and other mobile devices.
• Boom Cards are super easy for teachers to use!
• Boom Cards are self-grading and allow teachers to track their students’ progress in real-time.
• Students can go at their own pace and know when their answers are correct or incorrect because Boom Cards are self-checking!
• Students can access the cards anytime they have their mobile devices which makes them easy to access from home or on the go.
• Boom Cards enable independent learning which is perfect for students who miss school because they are absent. They are also perfect for fast-finishers!
• Students enjoy using technology. Happy, engaged students = happy teachers.
Questions about using Boom Cards? Please don't hesitate to ask! My email is email@example.com.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my Boom Card bundle!
La Profe Plotts