Create a fun and colorful bulletin board for your classroom or school!
Bring the colorful culture of Mexico and Frida Kahlo to your school today by creating a class mural. Let students color your classroom or hall with this step-by-step directions packet and materials list. Great for cultures lessons or clubs. Capture your school´s attention during Hispanic Heritage month (Sept 15-Oct 15).
Make sure to follow my store for more great projects incorporating art, culture, and language!!! Gracias and mucho gusto!!
- Easy-to-follow directions for cutting and prepping your display
- Size dimensions for each fabric or paper for a standard display and tips for size adjustments
- Specific materials list and tips for making your bulletin pop
- Gridded Frida outline and drawings for projection
- List of 8 lesson-extensions for homework or projects (Nov or Int levels)
- Printable facts for board captions