Reinforce challenging Spanish verbs with 7 bingo games in one Spanish Bundle! Includes: -AR Infinitives, -ER/-IR Infinitives, Conjugating -AR verbs, Conjugating -ER/-IR verbs, Ir, Dar & Estar, -GO Verbs & Stem Changing Verbs. Use the call list for calling out up to 25 different combinations of the verbs listed. (Vosotros form is not included.) Each Spanish bingo game includes 40 cards (printed 2 per page) and call lists. Print to cardstock, cut and laminate to use for years to come. These instant, no prep activities are a huge time saver! Great for practicing, early finishers, test review or sub plans.
1. 30 Spanish -AR Infinitives. Have a student look at the list of Spanish vocabulary words, think of the English meaning and call out while students look for the Spanish interpretation.
2. 25 -ER & -IR Infinitives
3. -AR Verb Conjugation - Includes the verbs escuchar, hablar, necesitar, visitar and trabajar. Example: Call out "I listen" students search for "escucho."
4. -ER/-IR Verb Conjugation - Includes the verbs: beber, comer, escribir, leer, vivir. Example: Call out "I eat" students search for "como."
5. Ir, Dar and Estar - Includes the pronouns: yo, tu, el, ella, Ud, nosotros/as, ellos, ellas, Uds. Example: Call out "I go" and students search for "yo voy."
6. 11 -GO Verbs - Includes: caer, decir, hacer, oir, poner, salir, seguir, tener, traer, valer, venir
7. 5 Stem Changing Verbs (or boot verbs!) Includes the verbs: empezar, jugar, poder, preferir, querer. Example: Call out "I want" and students search for "quiero."
Individual Spanish Verb Bingo games listed here:
Spanish Verb Resources
What teachers are saying about this Spanish Bundle:
"Looking forward to having these ready for those last 10 minutes of class that sometimes turn up "empty." Thanks for a great resource!" and "Can't wait to try during these last days of school!"
Find my newest Spanish verb task cards & pictured verb bingo games here:
More Spanish Verb Resources
Dozens of bingo games to choose from!
Spanish Bingo Games
Spanish Word Search Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click on the green star
above to follow me to receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours!