Six fun activities to practice Spanish days of the week, months and forming dates. Great for reinforcing vocabulary throughout the lesson, test review or substitute plans.
Includes: writing activity, speaking activity, word search, crossword puzzle, bingo and poster.
1. Celebrity Birthdays: Form the date by writing celebrity birthdays.
2. Find Someone Who: Get kids out of their seats and speaking with classmates to find someone who has a birthday for each month of the year.
3. Bingo: 40 bingo cards (printed 2 per page) to practice 35 Spanish calendar vocabulary words. Vocabulary includes: hoy, ayer, mañana, days of the week, months, seasons, día, semana, fin de semana, mes, año, fecha, cumpleaños, calendario, estación
4. Word Search: Define and find 33 Spanish calendar vocabulary words
5. Crossword: Practice spelling days of the week and months
6. Poster: "Better Days are Coming. They're called Saturday & Sunday." Includes Spanish & English versions
These products, descriptions and reviews are listed individually here:
Save money with Bundles!
Connect with me on:
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases. For more information: TpT credit balance
Click on the green star
under my store name to follow me to receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!