This set only includes September - December
This is a collection of Spanish Calendar Writing prompts I have translated to attend to the needs of my bilingual Spanish speaking students. Some of the accents may not transfer over when downloading due to file type.
This is a great way for students to practice their writing skills in an organized manner. They must be able to demonstrate complete paragraph structure with grammar and mechanics.
I made sure to review heading on each page such as student name, date and story title or prompt. I also had students cut out the boxes or write the date on the prompt they chose. If you decide to use this in your class, you can also have the student cross out the one they used or you can type the date on each box and modify to meet the needs of your students.
Writing Prompts should include the following:
2. Date (the date of the calendar writing prompt)
3. Topic Sentence (hook your audience)
4. Four Supporting Sentences (be descriptive)
5. Closing Sentence (let your audience know you are finished)
6. Use descriptive phrases and describing words (use adjectives)