This product includes 59 performance task cards each with a Can-Do Statement. These cards can be used in SO many ways. You can use them at the end of the year in your Spanish 1 class or use it at the beginning of the year in Spanish 2 class. They review Novice-Low to Novice-Mid performance tasks.
Ideas for how to use these cards:
• Students can use them as personal study tool
• Using a class set, have three stations set up:
o #1-Students practice different interpersonal tasks in pairs
o #2-Students circle up divvy out cards and present their card’s task
o #3-Students practice writing tasks on a designated spot on the board or on individual whiteboards
• Cards can be used as performance tasks to make a move or score a point in a game (Beisbol, Cranium, Tic-tac-toe, SMART Board games, etc.)
• Cards can be used for formal assessments
• 27 Can-Do Cards for interpersonal speaking tasks
• 18 Can-Do Cards for presentational speaking tasks
• 14 Can-Do Cards for presentational writing tasks
• Sheets for students to take notes for each set of cards
• A self-check list of Novice-Low to Novice-Mid Can-Do Statements that that students can check off during their review (includes interpretive goals)
This product was designed to review the Complete ”I Can” Spanish 1 Curriculum
but aligns with most Spanish 1 High School Curricula.
Check out the Can-Do Review Cards II
for your upper level students!
If you have any questions about this product, please message me at email@example.com or send me a question in the question forum. Also, I have tried to review the documents thoroughly, but sometimes we are blind to our own typos and errors, so if you see an error in the documents, PLEASE send me a message and I’d be HAPPY to fix it and upload a new version--Positive feedback is very important to me :)
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
After you've had a chance to view/use the product, go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. For each dollar you spend and give feed back on you get 1 point and 20 points=$1. Who doesn't love free credit?!