This product includes 36 performance task cards each with a Novice-Mid or Novice-High Can-Do Statement. These cards can be used in SO many ways. You can use them at the end of the year in your Spanish 2 class or use it at the beginning of the year in Spanish 3 or 4 class.
• 18 Can-Do Cards for interpersonal speaking tasks
• 9 Can-Do Cards for presentational speaking tasks
• 9 Can-Do Cards for presentational writing tasks
• Sheets for students to take notes for each set of cards
• A self-check list of Novice-Low to Novice-Mid Can-Do Statements that that students can check off during their review (includes interpretive goals--If you enjoyed my Spanish 1 Curriculum Map, you will love this Level 2 Map included in your purchase!)
Ideas for how to use these cards:
• Students can use them as personal study tool
• Using a class set, have three stations set up:
o #1-Students practice different interpersonal tasks in pairs
o #2-Students circle up divvy out cards and present their card’s task
o #3-Students practice writing tasks on a designated spot on the board or on individual whiteboards
• Cards can be used as performance tasks to make a move or score a point in a game (Béisbol, Cranium, Tic-tac-toe, SMART Board games, etc.)
• Cards can be used for formal assessments
Check out the first series of Can-Do Review Cards that cover Novice-Low and Novice-Mid goals!