Verb conjugation has never been so fuzzy!
This is the SER single verb download of Catjugation. In Catjugation, the teacher and students use printed illustrations of spunky cats as visual aids to facilitate lessons on the mechanics of verb conjugation.
With CatjugationTM, there are 3 main types of cats: a preening pink cat, a proud yellow cat with a sardine, and a napping blue cat. These 3 cats parallel the three main groups of verbs: AR, ER, IR in Spanish. The cats are divided into 3 parts: head, body, and tail. The irregular verbs are divided into 2 parts: head (subject pronoun) and body/tail (conjugated irregular verb).
In this download of CatjugationTM, you’re getting the Spanish Single Verb SER download, which includes two sets (one with patterns, one without) of 6 illustrations of SER, one for each of the following: 1st, 2nd, 3rd person singular and 1st, 2nd, 3rd person plural.
• One short worksheet that practices translation and conjugation.
• One short worksheet with the cat images, where different parts are missing (subject or conjugated verb).
• One short worksheet that contains Spanish sentences with the subject pronouns included, leaving spaces for the verbs.
*Please note, that this is the single download for the verb SER. For a better value, you can purchase the Spanish Catjugation Irregulars Set
that contains 5 irregular verbs (hacer, tener, ir, estar, and ser), or for an even better deal, the Spanish Catjugation Starter Set
has both the Spanish Catjugation Starter Set
(hablar, comer, vivir, ser) and the Spanish Catjugation Irregulars Set
Check out the individual Catjugation verbs here:
19 pages are in this file:
1. Title Page
2. Introduction Page
3-4. Classroom Usage Suggestions
5. One short worksheet with the cat images, where different parts are missing (subject, verb stem and verb ending).
6. One short worksheet that practices translation and conjugation.
7. One short worksheet that contains Spanish sentences with the subject pronouns included, leaving spaces for the verbs.
8-13. 6 cat images with each conjugation of SER with patterns
14-19. 6 cat images with each conjugation of SER without patterns