Every time I teach new vocabulary, I try to make this learning experience as meaningful and as active as possible. Back when I was a language learner, our teacher would give us a long list of words and would expect us to memorize them. This Spanish Vocabulary TIC TAC TOE will take your vocabulary teaching to the next level because each activity is unique, challenging, and fun. I made this file as universal as possible; it can be used with any Spanish level, any book series, middle school, high school, and college.
Please open the preview file to get a full experience of this activity’s potential. This new vocabulary activity promotes:
1) Team work (See Act 8)
2) The use Marzano’s categorizing vocabulary learning strategy (See Act 1)
3) The use of technology (See Act No7 and No 5).
4) Awareness of language differences (See Act 2).
5) The learning of new vocabulary through visuals (see Act 4).
6) A fun way to quiz your students in a non-threatening way (See Act 9).
7) The practice of the resent and preterite conjugation endings (See Act 3).
For less than the price of a café latte you will get an activity that you will treasure for many years to come. Trust me! It will be worth every penny!