Save over 20% with this Spanish chores bundle of 4!
The bundle contains:
1. Spanish Chores PowerPoint, Student Flash Cards, and Vocabulary Reference -
- Student flashcard page - Copy and distribute. Students write the English on the reverse and then use as traditional flash cards for vocabulary practice.
- Student flashcard page - use in the classroom to play the Memory matching game - 2 sets are combined and placed face down, students take turns trying to turn over 2 that match.
- Student flashcard page - Slap Jack - 2 students compete to be the first to slap the chore card called by the teacher.
- List of all chores expressions with corresponding English page - use for oral review in class or cover either Spanish or English for a quick quiz.
- There are 28 slides with clip art, English translations, and Spanish chores that appear on mouse click that can be used to present and review chores and can also be printed to make a colorful chores bulletin board.
- Student reference page - This is copied 2 per page and lists all chores in Spanish and English.
- 28 chores slide - 1 slide contains clip art of all chores which come out on mouse click. This is a great review at the end of the Power Point to check retention and give one final pass over of the words.
- 28 chores slide - Print this and have students write the Spanish chores under each picture as a quick start or written assignment.
2. Spanish Chores Vocabulary Pair Work and Reference -
- Partners quiz each other to see who can get all vocabulary correct and climb "las escaleras", or the stairs. There are 28 different chores alphabetized Spanish to English. Examples are: cocinar la cena, poner la mesa, lavar el carro, pasar la aspiradora, and planchar la ropa. This item is copied 2 per page for student handouts. It's a great student reference, bell ringer/quick start, and pair work activity.
3. Spanish Chores 10 Questions and 10 Vocabulary Translations -
- Students practice 10 different chores verbs and 10 different cleaning materials, plus tener que + infinitive. Included is a page with a list of the verbs used, copied 3/page for paper saving student handouts
4. Spanish Chores Matching Squares Puzzle and Vocabulary -
- With this activity, students practice 26 different chores as they assemble a 4 x 4 Spanish/English vocabulary puzzle. A vocabulary reference that can also be used as a bookmark is included.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish chores materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish vocabulary materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Chores Bundle - PowerPoint, Flash Cards, Vocabulary, Puzzle
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. quehaceres, deberes