This Spanish Chores Power Point can be used in a variety of ways:
1. Student flashcard page - Copy and distribute. Students write the English on the reverse and then use as traditional flash cards for vocabulary practice.
2. Student flashcard page - use in the classroom to play the Memory matching game - 2 sets are combined and placed face down, students take turns trying to turn over 2 that match.
3. Student flashcard page - Slap Jack - 2 students compete to be the first to slap the chore card called by the teacher.
4. List of all chores expressions with corresponding English page - use for oral review in class or cover either Spanish or English for a quick quiz.
5. There are 28 slides with clip art, English translations, and Spanish chores that appear on mouse click that can be used to present and review chores and can also be printed to make a colorful chores bulletin board.
6. Student reference page - This is copied 2 per page and lists all chores in Spanish and English.
7. 28 chores slide - 1 slide contains clip art of all chores which come out on mouse click. This is a great review at the end of the Power Point to check retention and give one final pass over of the words.
8. 28 chores slide - Print this and have students write the Spanish chores under each picture as a quick start or written assignment.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish chores materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish vocabulary materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Chores PowerPoint, Student Flash Cards, and Vocabulary Reference
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License