Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
6 Spanish Christmas Activities! Need culturally relevant activities for teaching about Christmas in Mexico in Spanish? Here are several vocabulary building ideas for learning the traditions of Las Posadas! Perfect for those last days before break.
Use in stations, for fast finishers or as easy Spanish sub plans.
1. Christmas is Mexico Bingo Read simple sentences in English or Spanish describing each object or person. Includes printable 40 bingo cards! INCLUDES GOOGLE SLIDES version!
2. Christmas in Mexico Word Wall Post 24 Spanish Christmas in Mexico vocabulary words on your bulletin board and give students instant visual support.
3. Las Posadas Color By Number 4 activities to reinforce basic Spanish colors and numbers. Includes a Poinsettia, a pair of shoes, a Las Posadas celebration, and a piñata. Each differentiated activity comes with a short, simple reading about the picture that uses cognates, present tense verbs and novice level vocabulary.
4. Christmas in Mexico Word Search Define & Find 12 words.
5. Christmas in Mexico Crossword Write 12 key vocabulary words related to Christmas in Mexico and Las Posadas. Includes a vocabulary list and definition activity / guided notes.
6. Feliz Navidad Banner Print on your favorite colored paper to match your decor.
Vocabulary Includes: Atole, El Día de Reyes, Feliz Navidad, Juan Diego, Misa de Gallo, Nacimiento, Nochebuena, Piñata, Las Posadas, Rosca de Reyes, Tamales, Virgen De Guadalupe and more!
Level: Novice / Spanish 1
Teachers are saying:
- "I needed some extra activities to complete with my classes during the hectic/crazy weeks before Christmas. This will work perfectly to fill in the gaps, keeping students occupied in a productive and educational way."
- "Resource with great information."
Save up to 30% on Christmas Bundles
You may also like: Spanish New Year's Resolutions
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! and receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.