Also included in
- Need fun activities to keep your Spanish 1 students engaged and learning right up until Winter Break? You NEED this bundle! This Spanish 1 holiday activities bundle includes all FIVE of my festive Spanish 1 review resources at a savings of 20%! That's 48 task cards, 48 conversation cards, the super$16.75$21.00Save $4.25
- Looking for super fun, NO PREP activities to review grammar and vocabulary with your Spanish students? Check out these Jeopardy-style trivia games! Students will be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in categories like Conjugation, Fill in the Blank, ¿Dónde está el error?, Translation$105.00$140.00Save $35.00
- If you teach Spanish 1, you NEED this Spanish 1 mega bundle of 100+ activities! In it, you will find 26 task card sets, 32 digital task card decks (Boom Cards), 6 conversation card sets, 21 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games, 9 Cucharas (Spoons) games, 13 Pesca (Go Fish) games, one easy-to-grade$299.00$435.00Save $136.00
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving over 35% on 196 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $275 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you wi$499.00$775.50Save $276.50
Looking for a super fun, NO PREP, holiday-themed activity to review everything your Spanish students have learned so far before you send them off to Winter Break? Play this festive Jeopardy-style trivia game with them! Students will get a well-rounded review and be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in the following categories: El Vocabulario, Los Verbos, ¿Dónde Está El Error?, Translation, and Un Poco de Todo. In addition to the traditional point value questions that start at $100 and get increasingly more difficult as students work their way up to the $500 questions, there is also a fun ‘Make a Wager’ option for each category that is like Final Jeopardy.
Students will receive a well-rounded review of topics such as:
* regular -AR/-ER/-IR verbs in the present tense,
* the irregular verbs TENER, ESTAR y SER in the present tense,
* telling time
* days of the week
* months and seasons
* greetings, introductions, and good-byes
* ¿Qué te gusta hacer?
* numbers 1-20
* school vocabulary
* noun/adjective agreement
Included in the zip file:
• Interactive Holiday Trivia Game for Spanish 1 Review in PowerPoint
• Score sheet for teams to keep track of their points
• Comprehensive instructions and tips for playing the game (including how I play so every team answers, every time, and students stay engaged and learning!)
Do you need another holiday activity to keep your candy cane-hyped kids thinking about Spanish before break?
Want a FREE holiday-themed digital mystery picture for present -AR verbs? Grab it HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts