Also included in
- Spanish Word Walls | Need meaningful Spanish classroom decor to teach vocabulary during the holidays? Here are 6 holiday themed word walls (with pictures!) to visually support students as they learn about the holidays in Spanish! Fun, cultural vocabulary for all levels of Spanish classes. Introduce$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- 6 Spanish Christmas Activities! Need culturally relevant activities for teaching about Christmas in Mexico in Spanish? Here are several vocabulary building ideas for learning the traditions of Las Posadas! Perfect for those last days before break. Use in stations, for fast finishers or as easy Spani$19.00$29.00Save $10.00
Post 24 Spanish Christmas in Mexico vocabulary words and give students instant visual support as they learn the traditions of Las Posadas.
Also available in English!
Big and bold, black and white bricks are easily read from the back of the room. 3 bricks per page. Print to card stock and laminate to match any decor. This product is not editable. See PREVIEW for more details!
Spanish Vocabulary includes: angel, atole, donkey, stable, star, flower of Christmas eve (Poinsettia), church, Jesus, Joseph, Mary, rooster mass, nativity, Christmas, Nochebuena, pinata, Las Posadas, gift, Rosca de Reyes, the 3 Kings, 6th of January, tamales, tortillas, candle and shoes.
Level: Novice / Beginning Spanish / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can DO Statement: Interpretive Reading
I can recognize words, phrases, and characters with the help of visuals.
Teachers are saying:
- "Love your word walls for every holiday."
- "Great supportive resource for my mini-unit, "Navidad en México"
Save up to 30% on Christmas Bundles
You may also like: Spanish New Year's Resolutions
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
More Spanish Word Walls (including cognates, high frequency words, verbs, pronouns, interrogatives and more!)
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.