Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.31 MB | 47 pages
This activity was created to educate students about different Hispanic traditions around the Christmas holidays; mainly Mexican and Spanish. The information is information from online sources, with pictures and links. The idea is to create cultural centers that can be used in class or shared with other teachers as a day before Christmas vacations. It's a quick set up, all you need is to make copies and go! There are a total of 10 tables, with two extra ones for the CWP and coloring. Enclosed are:
• 47 pages
• Crossword puzzle of holiday vocab and answer key
• Word Search of holiday vocab and answer key
• Coloring sheets
• Christmas songs with YouTube links
• A worksheet for the students to use as they move from table to table and answer key
• A letter to the Three kings
• Create centers.
• Make copies of the articles enough for each student that will be sitting at the center.
• Divide the students. Assign each group a table. give them 5 minutes no more than 10 to read and fill in the worksheet.
• Ring a bell and have them move on to the next center.
• When they are done, if there is time they can work on the Crossword puzzle, and choose a picture to color.
If you have the room, you can make it a group effort with other teachers. We had a for Ojos de dios craft table, always a big hit. This year we are including caroling with the students in the gymnasium.