Also included in
- Spanish Word Walls | Need meaningful Spanish classroom decor to teach holiday vocabulary? Here are 6 holiday themed word walls (with pictures!) to visually support students as they learn about the holidays in Spanish! Fun, cultural vocabulary for all levels of Spanish classes. Introduce vocabulary rPrice $14.70Original Price $26.25Save $11.55
- 6 Spanish Christmas Activities! Need culturally relevant activities for teaching about Christmas in Mexico in Spanish class? Here are several vocabulary building ideas for learning the traditions of Las Posadas! Perfect for the days before winter break. Use in stations, for fast finishers or as easyPrice $12.00Original Price $23.65Save $11.65
Post 24 Spanish Christmas in Mexico vocabulary words on your bulletin board to give students instant visual support as they learn the traditions of Las Posadas. Instant comprehensible input. Post Spanish Word Walls for meaningful classroom décor!
Also available in English!
Big and bold, black and white bricks are easily read from the back of the room. 3 bricks per page. Print and laminate to match any décor. This product is not editable.
See PREVIEW for more details!
This resource is available in a Spanish Christmas Bundle --Save up to 30%!
Spanish Vocabulary includes: angel, atole, donkey, stable, star, flower of Christmas eve (Poinsettia), church, Jesus, Joseph, Mary, rooster mass, nativity, Christmas, Nochebuena, piñata, Las Posadas, gift, Rosca de Reyes, the 3 Kings, 6th of January, tamales, tortillas, candle and shoes.
Level: Novice / Beginning Spanish / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can DO Statement: Interpretive Reading
I can recognize words, phrases, and characters with the help of visuals.
Teachers are saying:
- "Love your word walls for every holiday."
- "Great supportive resource for my mini-unit, "Navidad en México"
- "A great collection of vocab that made it easy to post as a resource for my students!"
Save up to 30% on Christmas Bundles
You may also like: Spanish New Year's Resolutions
Save money with Bundles
More Spanish Word Walls (including cognates, high frequency words, verbs, pronouns, interrogatives and more!)
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TPT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.