This unit includes 12 very common Spanish and winter verb phrases. The students will have plenty of practice this Christmas. They will master the verbs, not just memorize them from a vocabulary list. Some of the verbs included are decorar el arbol de Navidad, visitar a los abuelos, patinar en el hielo, lanzar una bola de nieve etc.
This unit also includes 24 Conversation Cards. There are directions for a Guided Pair Practice and a Mingle Activity. This will help to get your students up and moving around the classroom as they speak Spanish with each other.
1. Vocabulary list
2. Write the correct Christmas or winter phrase under the picture.
3. Match the Spanish verb with the correct English verb.
4. Match the Spanish noun with the correct English noun.
5. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb (only present tense) using the words from the word bank.
6. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the noun (singular or plural) using the words from the word bank.
24 CONVERSATION CARDS: Guided Pair Practice and Mingle Activity (Directions included)
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT.
Graphics Provided by: