- As soon as Thanksgiving hits, you're going to have to be ready with an engaging Spanish Christmas activity to keep away the holiday classroom antics! Be prepared for the quick turnaround and save 30% with this proficiency-centered bundle that includes resources perfect for celebrating authentic Hisp$7.00$3.92Save $3.08
- Teaching for proficiency doesn't have to eat up your weekends and your prep time in your comprehensible Spanish classroom. Get all the essentials you need for teaching hispanic culture, high-frequency verbs, and Spanish 1 vocabulary in one place and get back to teaching with comprehensible input! Th$67.92$43.47Save $24.45
- Never wonder again what you're going to use to teach Spanish-speaking culture when the biggest Hispanic holidays come around. This proficiency-centered bundle includes resources perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month like the Spanish-speaking country bulletin board activities and webquest. For Spanish$34.99$19.59Save $15.40
This Spanish reading Christmas activity and writing activity is the perfect input-based activity to celebrate La Navidad and el Dia de Los Reyes Magos in your Spanish Comprehensible Input classroom! This Letter to Santa Spanish writing prompt is 3 different Cartas a Papá Noel, including una carta a Los Reyes Magos. Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 students will receive a beginner-level input reading where students choose the right letter responses for their own personalities and includes prompts like:
- Este año, me he comportado........muy bien, así así, mejor que mi hermana
- Como regalos, quiero.....una bicicleta, un perrito, etc.
- Te doy para la navidad....galletas con leche, zanahorias para los renos, etc
- Una Carta a Papá Noel
- Una Carta a los Reyes Magos
- Una Carta con opciones (input-based reading)
PSST...Save 30% on this in the Hispanic Culture and Holiday Bundle for CI Teachers
NO PREP! Print & Go!
Love this resource? Save 20% on more like it in the Spanish 1 Curriculum Kit for CI Teachers
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREE - Introduce Spanish High-Frequency Verbs:
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Connect your students with the daily life of students around the world
Bring the party virtually - Confetti not included :)
Save big on current and future digital lessons: