Get ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with this money saving Spanish Bundle of 5!
Words included are agricultores, ejercito, guacamole, Juárez, Napoleón III, Batalla, desfiles, franceses, guerra, mariachi, Puebla, celebración, dinero, Francia, guitarra, México, tortillas, banderas, maracas, tamales, sombrero, piñata, totopos y salsa, fiesta, and comida.
The bundle contains:
1. Bilingual Spanish/English vocabulary reference for student handouts
2. Bilingual Spanish/English vocabulary reference for presenting in class
3. Cut and paste activity
4. Booklets activity - one to read, one to sketch and make own version
5. Crossword - 15 English clues such as "winners of the war"
6. Word search - 16 words - students find Spanish words, write the English meaning next to the Spanish clue
All items are available for individual purchase on TpT.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see individual descriptions of each item included in the bundle.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish holidays materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Cinco de Mayo Bundle - Vocabulary, 2 Puzzles, Cut and Paste, Booklet
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. Spanish bundle, dia festivo, celebraciones, 5th of May, cultura mexican, Mexican culture,