This 12 page document holds your hand and guides you through a city skit project for beginning Spanish students. It is designed to be a 6- 7 class period project for students to work in groups, and includes EVERYTHING you need for your students to use their Spanish skills in context in a travelling situation. It even includes required phrases which prompt the students' imagination and helps with repetition. Please note that this project matches up with Realidades 1 Chapter 8A vocab and grammar, but because the document is editable, you can remove the areas that mention that.
The project packet includes:
- Three pages of step-by-step, day-to-day lesson plans to follow with suggestions and advice to make the project easier to execute and grade
- Two pages of project introduction, requirements, and guidelines to pass out to each student
- Brainstorm fill-in (to pass out to each group on first day)
- Two student checklists; one rough draft, one rehearsal (ready to print)
- Grading Rubric (two-sided, ready to print)
- Student Reflection
I have used this skit project with my middle school students, and they love it. It would work very well for beginning Spanish students ages 10-18.
Have fun and enjoy! Please let me know what you think after trying it out. :)