Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $129.99Original Price $175.81Save $45.82
This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2022 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, and Middle School Exploratory as a fun classroom management routine. "Baile viernes" is many students' favorite day of the week, and it could be used any day of the week. It can be used in person, virtually, or hybrid.
✅ 6 Editable Google slide shows with a total of 126 slides
✅ Google Slides with links to the dance videos in Spanish
✅ A diverse selection of dance music
✅ A mix of Just Dance and real people dances
✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community
✅ A weekly bell ringer or brain break for Friday, or any day of the week
✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture, music, and dance
✅ An editable slideshow to be projected
✅ A growing bundle, get it now for the lowest price possible! (Updated for 2022)
Please note you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the videos.
**Please make sure to preview all songs before using. I would personally use all of these with my high school classes, but know that all school situations are different.
If you have active classes that need movement and breaks, dance videos are perfect. It can start class on Friday as a weekly event known as baile viernes, or be used as a much-needed movement break any day of the week. It is especially important if you teach block schedules. It helps build a positive classroom community as well.
HOW DO YOU DO BAILE VIERNES?
How do you get high schoolers to dance in class you ask? First and foremost as the teacher sets the example. You can make a fool of yourself learning the dances with them. Sometimes we might try a song and partway through the students decide they are over it. This is fine & usually because it is too hard, so you can quickly change to their favorite by request. I have had classes that were never as into dancing, which is fine. Finally, I have found it is a great way to get those Friday wiggles out at the beginning of class. This is especially important on game days and before long weekends.
WHAT ARE OTHER TEACHERS SAYING ABOUT BAILE VIERNES BUNDLE?
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This has been a game changer! My students ask for this every week! And when I get observed, they ask to do a "Baile" for the principal. They also never let me forget if we miss a Friday for a snow day or holiday break. When we switched to distance learning in the fall, they asked to Zoom so we could still Baile!
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A new favorite activity my students LOVE!! A great addition to my bigger classroom this year for sure :) Jennifer F
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This has been a really fun activity to incorporate into my routines this year. It has helped create community and get rid of insecurities. My kids are more comfortable taking risks in front of one another now! - Ashley F
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ For dance lovers, get this Baile viernes BUNDLE for this resources plus all of the following: Baile viernes 2021, Baile viernes for a year, Baile viernes 2017, Baile viernes 2, Baile viernes.+ future dance slides will be added!
⭐️ Or for Mega savings, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Similar Resource for French Class - La danse de vendredi! Dance in FRENCH class.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.