Spanish Class Culture class starters - martes del mapa class routine for 1 year
Also included in
- This Editable Google Slides Spanish warm up bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. Para Empezar 2 Spanish bell ringers could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom managemePrice $31.99Original Price $37.46Save $5.47
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $84.99Original Price $106.86Save $21.87
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 81 Spanish Culture bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class for martes del mapa. These Spanish class culture slides bundle includes three plus videos or images to teach Spanish geography, Travel the Spanish Speaking World, and teach HispanicPrice $13.99Original Price $16.48Save $2.49
This Editable Google slide show includes 1 full year of a weekly cultural bell ringer or brain break in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. The goal is to expose students to the people and sites of the diverse countries of the Spanish-speaking world.
⭐️ Get the martes del mapa bundle for the best deal!
What's Included with 1 year of martes del mapa
✅ 37 Editable Slides Google slides
✅ Each slide has - Youtube video, map, country & information in Spanish about the country of the day.
✅ A full school year of class starters for Tuesday (or any day you pick)
✅ Cultural videos to get students engaged and on task right away
✅ Representation of all Spanish-speaking countries - each is used 1-2 times.
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ Authentic resources from the Spanish-speaking world
✅ Includes 22 music videos from Hispanic Heritage Month: Song of the day - #2 with one song from each country.
✅ The other 15 are mostly traveling videos
*If you are looking for just travel videos & infographics 1 from each Spanish speaking country, without the music videos, I suggest 22 weeks of martes del mapa instead.
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
This is a Spanish class best seller with 40+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I teach IB and I have used this along with some of the other para empezar activities for a nice warm-up. I think these videos are lovely just to introduce kids to other artists and countries in Latin America. Plus these songs could be fun for them to listen to on their own and sing to practice Spanish. I will ask what words they understood from the music videos and the message of the song. Great activity. - Kristen P
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is another gem from Mis Clases Locas because it is one of those things that I refer back to when I need a quick class starter, brain break, or a welcome back from vacation and Spanish class type of activity. Brilliant! - Elizabeth D
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We like to "travel" to different countries each month; this resource is great as a starter for those days. ¡Gracias! - Jessica L
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get the martes del mapa bundle for the best deal on all of my Spanish culture slides.
Get Para Empezar: 1 Year of Spanish Bell Ringers/ Brain Breaks #2 for this resource, plus every other day of the week for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
You might also like
⭐️ martes del meme - SEL Check-in
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download with a link to the Editable Slides on the instructions page. Please open the resource & go to the instructions slide & click the editable slides link.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.