Also included in
- Interested in creating your own bundle? It's easy! Read the instructions below!·.·•Special Order for Olivia.•·.· ★Thanks so much for creating this bundle, Olivia! I hope these lessons are a big help with your classes this year!How does it work?1. Choose the products you would like to purchase.You mu$43.85$58.47Save $14.62
⭐️JUST UPDATED!⭐️ Have your students design their dream house in descriptive detail! This is a fun project when studying LA CASA in your Spanish class Housing Unit! Students always get a kick out of dreaming up an original house to show off to the class, all while using their newly acquired Spanish vocabulary! I hope your students have as much fun with this project as mine have had!
✅Provided as both a PDF and as a PowerPoint Presentation in a zipped file. The by the teacher in the PPt.
Digital classroom friendly, distance learning friendly.
✅Teacher instructions, suggestions, and sample lesson plans are included.
This project can be done over several days, and is a great assignment to leave for a substitute!
- Resource overview and explanation
- Teacher photo examples with tips
- Student photo examples
- Warm Up, Student Questionnaire #1 partner interview
- Warm Up, Student Questionnaire #2 partner interview
- Dream House Project: student instructions
- Dream House: student rubric
- New House Project: student instructions
- New House: student rubric
- Partner Project presentation/proofreading interviews
- Vocabulary list #1
- Vocabulary list #2
✅Reading to PRINT or assign DIGITALLY! All the student pages are also provided in PowerPoint format.
✅The student instructions, grading rubrics, vocabulary lists, and proofreading interview are all editable in the PowerPoint!
There are TWO rubrics included in this packet to help your students practice their writing skills. One is for a "Dream House" and the other is for "Mi Casa Nueva."
Great project based assignment and assessment.
What teachers are saying:
"This was great and I loved the rubric. The expectations were set and there were hardly any questions as to what they had to do. I will definitely be using this again next year!"
⭐️ Donde Vives? Differentiated Instruction Unit for LA CASA
Enjoy! ❤️ The Stress Free Spanish Teacher
➤➤ Click here to FOLLOW ME to be alerted when a new resource has been added to my shop! ☺