Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and movi$97.99$125.77Save $27.78
How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 14 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as an interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also an editable Find Someone Who templates included as well.
✅ 12 Full Find Someone Who Speaking Activities (5 pages PDF each)
✅ Each of the seasonal speaking activities includes differentiated versions
✅ Version 1 provides more support and includes all I & s/he forms
✅ Version 2 would be more appropriate for upper levels.
✅ Each set includes at least 2 speaking versions & 2 writing versions
✅ All seasonal sets are in PDF form - use the TPT EASEL tool to edit digitally.
✅ 1 Editable Google Find Someone Who templates set - to make your own digitally
- ✅ Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ✅ Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ✅ Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- ✅ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
✅ These Find Someone Whos would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as later Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about various times of the year.
✅ Even if students have had limited exposure to the tense of the activity, all forms needed are provided on the easier version to support all learners.
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make these Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital. _________________________________
To use any time of the year
- ✅ Weekend Talk (past)
- ✅ Weekend talk (future tense)
- ✅ ¿Fuiste…? (past tense)
- ✅ Conditional tense
- ✅ NEW - Find Someone Who Editable Templates
Seasonal for specific holidays and times of the year
- ✅ Mi Verano (past tense).
- ✅ Day of the Dead
- ✅ este descanso de invierno (future tense)
- ✅ Holiday Break (past tense).
- ✅ Valentine's Day (present tense Super 7)
- ✅ Este descanso de primavera (future tense)
- ✅ Spring Break (past tense).
- ✅ Este verano - (future tense).
(The high-frequency verb Find Someone Who activities are NOT included)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
What other teachers say about this Find Someone Who Bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These activities are great for a way to ease back into Spanish class after a break. They also work really well when you need an active review activity for the concepts that they cover. The two different levels are amazing. The sentence frames on the lower level activity are perfect for beginning students. My students always love doing these! - Dennis J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really like these. They are beautifully formatted and so useful! - Grace W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mis Clases Locas has become one of my very favorite go-to people for resources! I love that all of these are leveled and differentiated. - Janna D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Gracias por tantas buenas ideas! I am going to use this so much throughout all my levels. Your products help me think of ideas as well :) - Victoria
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great bundle that complemented our units on el futuro and el pretérito. Will be using this even more next year. Gracias!
Get this FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE for the best deal on these speaking activities!
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a PDF Resource. You will need an updated PDF reader to download it.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. mixing up Find Someone Who
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.