Spice up your Spanish classroom with 100 Hispanic themed word wall words, labels, desk name plates, and a calendar set
. You'll be all set for Back to School with a new colorful classroom and your students will learn lots of new vocabulary words.
* 100 Large Word Wall Words
* Medium size version for labeling bins and classroom items
* Mini labels for all the objects in your classroom (class version and a student version so they can label items at home).
* Desk Name Plates: "Es el pupitre de . . ."
* Name Tags: "Hola, me llamo . . ."
* Calendar set: Days, Months, Date
* "Today Is" Interchangeable Calendar (Color and Black and White)
Ex. Today is the 3rd of January. (Students change the numbers and months)
pen, pencil, book, notebook, paperclip, stapler, blackboard, whiteboard, markers, dry erase markers, crayons, colored pencils, map, computer, mouse, glue, eraser, tape, chalk, ruler, folder, teacher, student, clipboard, globe, light, lights, light switch, outlet, plug, projector, CD player, TV, scissors, backpack, chair, student desk, teacher desk, paper, floor, ceiling, door, window, wall, clock, bulletin board, flag, pencil sharpener, bookcase, library, table, paintbrushes, paint, dice, blocks, bathroom, boys, girls, lamp, sofa, tissues, sink, hand sanitizer, lunchbox, recycling, trash, trash can, rocking chair, hole puncher, carpet, drawer, homework, locker, printer, headset, headphones, cabinet, filing cabinet, puzzle, journal, cubbies.
These sets also include many regional variations of words (ex. un clip, un sujetapapeles, un marcador, un rotulador) so you can pick and choose the ones you like best.
Want something else in this set that you don't see? Email me and I'll try my best to make it happen. email@example.com
Other Classroom Decor:
Hispanic Countries Photos
Question Words Signs
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1