Spanish Class Music Chat for Spanish Conversation for any song Find Someone Who
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
These are interpersonal speaking activities to talk about any music in Spanish class. These Spanish speaking Find Someone Who activities were designed as communicative tasks to discuss any song in Spanish class. These Spanish music chat activities would be great for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about música miércoles, mania musical Spanish music bracket, baile viernes, or Hispanic Heritage music bracket.
⭐️Get all of my music resources all together in the Mega Music Bundle
What's included in this Spanish music Find Someone Who?
- ✅ 8 pages Find Someone Who activity to discuss music in Spanish
- ✅ 6 speaking pages - 48 total questions - with 2 versions of each
- ✅ 16 General Music Questions - basic questions (level 1/2)
- ✅ 16 Basic Questions over 1 song (level 1/2)
- ✅ 16 More Advanced Questions over 1 song (level 3/4)
- ✅ All of the 3 speaking pages also have the alternative of the support of the answer prompt provided. Great for 504/IEP accommodations.
- ✅ 2 writing pages - an extension to have students write about the music as well
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form
- ✅ + new self-checking EASEL digital activity to practice matching the question and answer of the basic music questions (great to use before handing out the worksheet, an extension or remediation)
These questions could also be used as a review for a summative assessment of a music unit or while doing a music bracket in Spanish class. There are multiple sets of questions for a variety of levels of Spanish students.
Ways to use this Spanish music Find Someone Who to save time
- ⭐️ No-prep activity to discuss any music or song for música miércoles
- ⭐️ Use as a sub-plan while you are teaching a song unit
- ⭐️ Use on a day when the teacher does not have a voice or much energy
- ⭐️ Pull out these question cards for fast finishers as an extension or time filler to discuss the song of the day
- ⭐️ Use the music Find Someone Who as a no-prep whole music review activity at the end of a Spanish class music bracket
- ⭐️ Use interpersonal Spanish music chat to help support and differentiate to prepare for an interpersonal speaking assessment about music.
Why use these Spanish music activities to discuss any song in Spanish?
- ✅ Differentiated versions - Option to use with every student in every level of Spanish. Support all students to communicate in Spanish
- ✅ Writing extensions - Extend a speaking activity with optional writing as well
5-star review for this Spanish Speaking about Music Activity
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Good way to scaffold interpersonal speaking that kept students engaged - Jennifer H - Spanish grade 9-12
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Find Someone Who is a great standby activity that gets students moving and engaged with each other. - Barr - used with grades 10-12 Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Speaking
- ✅ Presentational Writing
Bundle up for the best deal possible
⭐️ Get the Find Someone Who Bundle for this resource, plus many more speaking activities for Spanish class.
⭐️ Or purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these resources plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
⭐️ Music Question Cards - you might also be interested in the same questions in a different format - great for assessment support
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Please upload your PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, ask a question on the Q&A tab, or before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource & tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.