Spanish Class Music Culture Bell Ringer Warm Up Routines - Google Slides Freebie
- Google Slides™
Also included in
- Are you tired of scrambling to find culture-filled authentic and appropriate music for Spanish class? These Editable Google Slides Music Bell Ringers for Spanish class have become a favorite weekly routine for thousands of classrooms around the world. The culture-filled authentic songs in Spanish caPrice $29.99Original Price $36.96Save $6.97
- This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2023 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, andPrice $19.99Original Price $24.98Save $4.99
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $84.99Original Price $112.34Save $27.35
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- This is a growing bundle of diverse, editable Google Slides Afro-Latinx music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class. These Afro-Latino resources are perfect for Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month or to diversify your representation in Spanish class all year long. There are culturePrice $15.99Original Price $18.49Save $2.50
- This Hispanic Heritage Month Spanish Music GROWING BUNDLE of editable Google Slideshow music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 (Latinx heritage month, el mes de la herencia hispana o mes de la hispanidad) as a fun Spanish class music bracket,Price $34.99Original Price $46.94Save $11.95
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $29.99Original Price $39.45Save $9.46
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar 2023 resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom managementPrice $29.99Original Price $40.46Save $10.47
This is a Spanish class music sample for your Spanish classes that can be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, or Exploratory Spanish. Google Slide Spanish Music Bell Ringers can be used as a Spanish class routine to help with classroom management when posted as students enter class, either in person or virtually.
⭐️ Like the sample? Get the Mis Clases Locas Spanish Class ⭐️
This Spanish class music sample includes 6 example class routine slides to project & try out in class. Plus there are 6 explanation slides, with more information about each routine including blog posts and ready-to-go Spanish class music. resources.
⭐️ Hispanic Heritage Month Music - 1 song from each Spanish-speaking country
⭐️ Afro-Latinx music for Spanish class
⭐️ Mania musical - Spanish March Music Bracket
⭐️ música miércoles - music for Spanish class
⭐️ baile viernes - dance in Spanish class
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources.
It is an editable Google Slide show with embedded videos. The slides could be embedded into your daily or weekly class slides and used for a mix of in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes.
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
All 5 star reviews for similar Para Empezar resources
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource was a perfect sample of bell ringers for class! I love the catchy titles for each day, and my students enjoy the variety each day of the week. - Tina R
- ⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource is great! It gives teachers a good look at what a bell ringer activity should look like and how long it should be. It also gives a good idea of how much time should be spent on it. Thank you so much for sharing! I also want to say that I love your blog (and store, too!). The quality of your work is top notch, and the abundance of resources/info/lessons that you share with your blog subscribers and visitors, is so generous. Your help and hard work does not go unnoticed. You are appreciated by so many of us! It is obvious that you are an amazing teacher! Thank you for all you do to make our lives at school a lot less stressful! :-) Keep up the fantastic work! :-) - Tara B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Creative and humorous examples for starting each class - Jennifer
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for sharing your resource! It is well organized and was fun and engaging for my students, which really helped with student enthusiasm at the beginning of class. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing your great resources!
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get for the best deal with every high school Mis Clases Locas Music resource.
⭐️ Or if you want a class starter for every single day of the year,
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive after you click add to drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.