Students will have fun learning and easily remember class objects vocabulary with this lively song!
The song is sung to the tune of the traditional holiday song, The Twelve Days of Christmas. It contains 12 class objects words, 12 ordinal numbers words, cardinal numbers 1 through 12, and uses dar in the preterit. Students will have repeated practice with the word demasiada. The class object words included are tarea, cuadernos, marcadores, libros, lápices, carpetas, tijeras, reglas, sillas, computadoras, gomas, and pupitres.
Included in the download:
1. Song in its entirety (with repeated lines) on 2 pages
2. Condensed song using "profesor" printed 2/page for student handouts
3. Condensed version of song with just each of the 12 lines listed once
4. Condensed song using "maestro" printed 2/page for student handouts
5. Condensed song printed 2/page with Spanish class objects omitted, for use as a worksheet
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish songs, chants, and poetry.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Culture Song In My Country of Spain - En Mi País de España
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. fun stuff, aula, salón de clase, números ordinales