Spanish Class Routine Bell Ringers Bundle for 1 Year Para Empezar 2
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This Editable Google Slides Spanish warm up bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. Para Empezar 2 Spanish bell ringers could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. These Spanish culture slides work well in person, hybrid, and virtual Spanish classes.
⭐️ If you want to try it before you buy - one-week sample of this resource here.
What's Included with Para Empezar Bundle 2 Spanish Bell Ringer Bundle
✅ 5 Editable Google Slideshow (1 for each day of the week)
✅ A full school year of class starters for Spanish class
✅ 185 Editable Google Slides to get students engaged and on task right away
✅ Printable Weekend Chat Find Someone Who
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ The most consistent daily themes vs. the other year of Para Empezar bundles
✅ Authentic resources from the Spanish-speaking world
The weekly schedule for Para Empezar 2 is as follows:
- ⭐️ Monday - Weekend Talk - Google slide discussion prompts + Paper Find Someone Who
- ⭐️ Tuesday - Geography of the Spanish speaking world - 22 songs from each Spanish speaking country, plus general travel videos - Spanish culture
- ⭐️ Wednesday - Music - authentic music to engage students
- ⭐️ Thursday - Jokes - memes in basic Spanish to bring joy to the class
- ⭐️ Friday - Dance - videos to dance and bring some Friday fun & brain breaks
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
All slide shows are Google Slide shows with embedded videos.
This is a Spanish class best seller with 55+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love that there is an activity for every day! Thank you for separating files by days of the week :) It makes it easier to navigate. - Dana B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I was a little skeptical about purchasing this resource (I'm used to creating my own), but after reviewing the resources included, I'm in love! The activities for each day are simple, easy to use, and easy to adapt. The jokes I have posted for my students so far have been well received. LOVE! - Quaelii W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ There was so much variety with this and the slides are colorful and engaging! - Jillian R.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My students loved using these daily activities during our virtual learning time. - Michele E
If you are not sure download a 1-week free sample to try out for free!
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
*This is the Para Empezar bundle for you if you want a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
- If you would rather pause to do fall and spring music brackets, 2021 Para Empezar for a year would be a better option.
- Get Para Empezar 2022 instead if you want the newest year of class starters resource!
- Or, if you are looking for another or a different 1 year of Para Empezar, the original Para Empezar: 1 Year of Bell Ringers #1 has slideshows organized by topic and time of year, (Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, March Music Madness, etc) instead of by day.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Resources and will be found in a folder in your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.