Spanish Class Routine Para Empezar Bell Ringer Google Slides for 7 weeks
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for allPrice $29.99Original Price $39.95Save $9.96
These editable Google Slide class starters for Spanish classes provide consistency as a classroom management routine. The culture-filled activities were designed to be adapted for all levels of Spanish students including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom management routine. While they were designed for my 7 week maternity leave sub plans, they could be used by anyone for Spanish class.
⭐️ If you want to try before you buy, you can get a one-week sample of a similar resource here.
What's Included with this Spanish Bell Ringer Para Empezar
- ✅ 35 Editable Google Slides Resources of 7 weeks of class starters
- ✅ Resources to get students engaged and on task right away for 6 weeks
- ✅ Activities that can be differentiated for all levels of Spanish class
- ✅ Authentic resources from the Spanish-speaking world
- ✅ They could also be used as a brain break to mix up Spanish class.
- ✅ Anwer keys for all activities in the notes - great to leave for maternity leave!
The activities for each day are as follows:
- ⭐️ Monday - Video in Spanish
- ⭐️ Tuesday - Meme or Authentic Reading in Spanish
- ⭐️ Wednesday - Music - música miércoles
- ⭐️ Thursday - Authentic Reading or Joke - jaja jueves
- ⭐️ Friday - Dance - baile viernes
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos and songs.
This slideshow was actually designed as a part of my maternity leave plans. I left this slideshow for Spanish 1-4 to start semester 2 in January. Have these slides posted as an activity for students to do as they enter class to get them focused. It keeps students busy and gives the teacher a few minutes to do attendance and start class tasks.
A Spanish class Best Seller with 95+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great product & upgrade for digital learning! Thanks! - Ronetta B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Allison, you and I must be cut from the same sarcasm cloth. These are great! Students groan, but love them! - Diane B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I don't start with these every day, but there are occasions in class when we finish something early and I don't want to start a whole new activity. These are so handy for those instances. I pull them up and the kids and I keep talking in the target language. It's all about the input! - Profa en el sofa
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Perfecto para iniciar mis clases! thanks! - Francy S
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
If you are not sure download a 1-week free sample to try it out!
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Para Empezar 1 Year Bundle if you want these resources, plus themed warm-ups or brain breaks to use for an entire school year.
You might also like
⭐️ Para Empezar for the Novice Spanish.
⭐️ 6 Weeks of Exploratory Spanish Para Empezar.
⭐️ 6 Weeks of Intermediate Spanish Para Empezar.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.