Spanish Classroom Decor Attention Getters for Spanish Class Back to School
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $58.39Original Price $101.39Save $43.00
These basic attention getter posters in Spanish remind everyone of call and response signals to get attention while staying in Spanish. Pick and choose which Spanish attention-getters you like best to use and post in your room. These Spanish classroom decor posters could be posted in elementary Spanish, middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 classrooms.
✅ 14 attention getters in Spanish in an editable Google Slideshow
✅ Two versions - 1 is ink-saving black & white - can print on colored paper
✅ Version 2 - could be printed in color on white paper
✅ Either version can be printed 2 slides per page to save paper & space
* In the cover picture I used black & white, printed on colored paper, 2 slides per page
✅ The first line is what the teacher says in Spanish.
✅ After ** is the student choral response.
✅ After students say the response, their job is to be quiet and listen to the teacher.
✅ Use these call and response chants in Spanish as a classroom management routine to get students' attention, while staying in Spanish.
✅ I have used these same Spanish attention getters with preschool Spanish all the way to university students.
What other teachers are saying about these attention-getter posters for Spanish class
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I used this as decoration and as attention getters and class starters for my classes. This helped to focus attention politely and also allowed both teacher and student to remain in the TL. Would recommend it to other TL/CI teachers as well. - Johnna
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We loved these so much! Thank you for doing all the prep work so I could just print and go! - Fun with Spanish (7th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These work for any level and is a positive way to get everyone's attention! - Catherine J
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love to be clever and these are perfect! I can't wait to use more of them as the year goes on! - Jennifer F
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love this as it is cooky enough that my high schoolers think it is funny and so they are more willing to participate in the attention-getting. It brings back memories of elementary school and we all miss that sometimes! - Melissa
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get the Back to School Mega Bundle for this resource plus tons more!
You may also like
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resources (which will be found in a folder in your Drive called TPT purchases).
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Curriculum.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- If you use this product in your room, please post a picture on Instagram and tag @Mis.ClasesLocas
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.