Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Does your classroom look bare? Want to make it warm and inviting for your students and parents when they arrive? These colorful Hispanic countries photos, flags, and facts, inspirational quotes, question word signs, and lively classroom labels will brighten up even the darkest of classrooms.
If you're a new teacher or a veteran teacher looking to spice up your Spanish classroom, this classroom decor bundle is for you. Even when your students are daydreaming, they'll be learning culture, vocabulary, and grammar just by looking around the room.
Print on cardstock and laminate so you can use them for years to come! Save over 25% off individual prices!
Here's what's included:
1. Spanish Class Labels, Decor
100 Hispanic themed word wall words, labels, desk name plates, and a calendar set. You'll be all set for Back to School with a colorful classroom and your students will learn lots of new vocabulary.
* 100 large word wall words with photos
* Medium size version for labeling bins and classroom items
* Mini labels for all the objects in your classroom (class version and a student version so they can label items at home).
* Desk Name Plates: "Es el pupitre de . . ."
* Name Tags: "Hola, me llamo . . ."
* Calendar set: Days, Months, Date
* "Today Is" Interchangeable Calendar (Color and Black and White)
Ex. Today is the 3rd of January. (Students change the numbers and months)
pen, pencil, book, notebook, paperclip, stapler, blackboard, whiteboard, markers, dry erase markers, crayons, colored pencils, map, computer, mouse, glue, eraser, tape, chalk, ruler, folder, teacher, student, clipboard, globe, light, lights, light switch, outlet, plug, projector, CD player, TV, scissors, backpack, chair, student desk, teacher desk, paper, floor, ceiling, door, window, wall, clock, bulletin board, flag, pencil sharpener, bookcase, library, table, paintbrushes, paint, dice, blocks, bathroom, boys, girls, lamp, sofa, tissues, sink, hand sanitizer, lunchbox, recycling, trash, trash can, rocking chair, hole puncher, carpet, drawer, homework, locker, printer, headset, headphones, cabinet, filing cabinet, puzzle, journal, cubbies.
2. Spanish Speaking Countries Photos, Interesting Facts, Classroom Decorations for all 21 Hispanic Countries
This PowerPoint includes 6-8 colorful photos representing the food, people, animals, and places that make each country unique. 1-2 photos per page.
Use this as a presentation or as bulletin board decorations to inspire your students to study Spanish. Show the presentation all at once or talk about one country a week throughout the year. 5 interesting facts in English and Spanish for each country.
3. Basic Spanish Questions
Post these signs around your classroom to help your students stay in the target language and learn to communicate effectively.
¿Cómo se dice "_______" en español?
¿Qué quiere decir "_____" en inglés?
No entiendo. No comprendo. No sé.
¿Me permite . . . ir al baño, ir al enfermero, ir a la enfermera, ir a mi casillero, ir a mi coche, ir a la clase de, ir a ver a, ir a mi consejero/a, tomar agua, ir a la oficina, ir a la biblioteca, ir a la sala de computación?
4. Inspirational Quotes
16 (7.5 by 10 inch) signs to spice up your Spanish class. You'll be surprised how motivated your students are to figure out what each of these means.
Includes a follow-up activity so students can make their own inspirational Spanish signs to bring home or add to your class.
1. Querer es poder.
2. No sólo crezcas, florece.
3. Todo es muy difícil antes de ser fácil.
4. Sé el arco iris de la nube de otra persona. ~Maya Angelou
5. Haz lo que puedes, con lo que tengas, en donde estés.
6. Si tropiezas, hazlo parte de tu baile.
7. Mi meta es de ser muy rico. Rico en aventuras, en salud, en
conocimiento, en risa, en familia y en amor.
8. Ve la luz en otros y trátala como si fuera lo único que vieras.
9. Haz hoy el día más increíble de tu vida.
10. No hay un ascensor al éxito; tienes que tomar las escaleras.
11. Si tienes una familia que te ama, comida en tu mesa y un techo
encima de tu cabeza, eres más rico de lo que puedes imaginar.
12. No sigas el sendero de otra persona. Encuentra tu propio
13. Soló se ve bien con el corazón. ~Antoine de St. Exupery
14. La mejor red social es una mesa rodeada de las personas
que tú más quieres. ~Sarai Llamas
15. Nunca abandones tus sueños. Duerme cinco minutos más.
16. Si no te gusta donde estás, muévete – no eres un árbol.
5. 10 Spanish Question Word Signs
Authentic Hispanic images and comprehensible input to show the meaning of each of the Spanish interrogatives. Hang them as colorful decorations to help your students learn these tricky words!
6. Hispanic Flags Bundle
Tired of your students writing down Germany, Texas, and Europe as Spanish speaking countries? This bundle of flags, flag color by number activity, nationality partners, and more will ensure that your students know all 21 Hispanic countries and their nationalities by the end of the year.
* Large Hispanic Flags (8.5 x 11) with Country Labels
* Small Hispanic Flags to Use as Nationality Partners
* Black and White Color by Number Flags
* Flag/Country Matching Game
* Song Lyrics for 2 Songs about Hispanic Countries
Here's what teachers are saying:
Classroom Decor, Labels:
* "Fantastic resource! I love the different options, thanks so much!"
* "Love this! Very thorough and colorful!"
Hispanic Countries PPT, Photos, Facts:
* I love that my kids' wandering eyes are still learning. It definitely increased my students' interest in other countries and cultures."
* "Great resource and graphics."
* "Beautiful photos that really help my lessons come alive. Gracias!"
* "These are amazing! so colorful! Thank you."
* "Thank you so much. These will be wonderful in my classroom!"
* "Great motivational posters!"
Hispanic Countries Flags:
* "These are awesome. They are great quality and a easy reference for students. Great work!"
* "Awesome resource. Amazing quality."
* "Excellent activity for pairing and teaching geography and nationality, thank you!"
Question Words Signs:
* "I love the pictures that go along with the questions! Great job!"
* "Culturally relevant pics, thanks!"
* "Love, Love, Love these! I have already gotten so many compliments on them."
Want Hispanic cultural activities for the whole year?
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?