There are 20 activities in this bundle that will support your students as they engage with the vocabulary for classroom objects in Spanish.
Each of these resources sells individually for $2-$4. Get this bundle for 20% off.
Some of the activities can be done with the entire class, while others are more effective in pairs or small groups. You can also use several in one class if you set up stations around the classroom. There are various degrees of scaffolding involved and you can choose particular activities based on the amount of exposure that students have had to the vocabulary involved with classroom objects.
Each individual activity has an explanation of how to use it. In the list below you will also see the skill(s) that the activity focuses on (speaking, listening, reading, writing).
• Powerpoint to introduce vocabulary
• A Su Riesgo→ interactive powerpoint activity (listening, speaking, reading)
• Corazones y Diamantes → playing card activity (speaking)
• Crucigrama Interactivo → interactive crossword (speaking, listening, writing)
• Cuadrados → word and image matching activity (reading)
• Juego de Dado → dice game to practice vocabulary (speaking, writing)
• Tira el Dado → dice game to practice vocabulary (speaking)
• Media Docena → card game (speaking)
• El Juego Continúa → memory-style game (reading, speaking)
• Memory → classic memory game, can also be used as flashcards (reading)
• Sudoku → word and picture matching activity based on Sudoku (reading)
• Tarjetas de Tarea → task cards (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
• Búsqueda de Tesoro → scavenger hunt activity (reading, writing)
• ¿Quién es? → whole-class guess who-type activity (speaking, listening)
• Las Palabras y los Números → activity to practice spelling (writing)
• Ve a Pescar → classic Go Fish activity (speaking, listening)
• Gemelos → whole-class activity to find your "twin" (speaking, listening)
• El Adivino → partner guessing and deduction activity (speaking, listening)
• Naufragio → strategy activity (speaking, listening)
• Search → whole-class activity to find who has what (speaking, listening)
Buy in Bulk and Save a Bundle!