This resource includes a handy reference that students can keep in their folders, or in the front of their binder covers!
These materials contain words and phrases that will help students start communicating confidently in Spanish in the classroom. Included are words and phrases for asking permission and communicating needs and feelings. Examples are: Verbs - puedo ir, tengo, necesito, dónde está, me duele; nouns and adjectives - mi libro, una pluma, el estómago, a la cafetería, and frío.
Included in this download:
1. Crossword with 30 words and 9 images to identify
2. Answer key with Spanish words next to the English clues
3. Bilingual Spanish/English list of 30 words/phrases for presenting in class and practicing vocabulary in class
4. Bilingual English/Spanish list of 30 words/phrases for presenting and practicing vocabulary in class
5. Bilingual Spanish/English list of 30 words/phrases copied 4 per page for paper saving student handouts.
Students are instructed to:
1. Write the Spanish word or phrase next to each clue
2. Complete the crossword
3. Write a Spanish word or phrase under each image
This is great to have on hand for a sub lesson. When students complete the written activity, they can work in pairs quizzing each other from the vocabulary lists.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish crosswords.
Please click here to see my Spanish word walls.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish puzzles.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Classroom Survival Crossword Puzzle, Vocabulary and Image IDs/span> by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. crucigramas