Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
7.68 MB | 70 pages
If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
Download the Vine app and see my 6 second loop on the highlight of this lesson. Or go to the Vine website: https://vine.co/
My name on Vine is: A 90% Spanish 1 Classroom.
My website that talks more about my system is:
Today’s zipped file includes:
• the vocabulary sheet
• the pre-class clothing cognates
• the homework worksheet for the six new vocabulary words
• the picture cards for the CI listening activity – run them off on blank business cards – 10 to a sheet-make a class set.
• PowerPoint with 67 slides
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
2. Pre-Class –students read Spanish clothing cognates and translate into English.
3. Review body, conjugating comprar, describing a person and what he does,date-day, and weather.
4. Introduce six clothing items, dress, scarf, boots, shorts, hoodie and suit.
5. Review directions.
7. Comprehensible Input Listening activity – students arrange six picture cards according to instructions and check screen verify answers.
8. Homework Worksheet color in comic flashcard, write word 3x each and translate sentence into Spanish.
9. Suggest you use Billy la Bufanda – free lyrics and music at Sr. Wooly not included.
10. Closure – what did we learn today.