Students practice and learn colors, body parts, clothing words, Spanish command structures, and more with this fun and flexible activity.
The download includes:
1. Color clip art images
2. Black and white clip art images
3. Suggestions and ideas for using the images
Ideas for use include:
- Teacher dictates colors based on the color image page. Students color what they hear.
- Teacher chooses different colors and or patterns. Students color what they hear.
- Both of the above can be done as partner activities.
- Students choose their own colors and then present their completed drawings to their classmates, or to the teacher as an assessment activity.
- Teacher uses the color images to ask questions, either as a class activity, or to individuals as an assessment activity.
- Students color the images on the SmartBoard based on dictation.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish colors materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Please click here to follow my Pinterest boards.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Thanksgiving speaking activity
Spanish Clothing and Colors Listening and Speaking Activity
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License