Also included in
- Looking to engage all learners during hybrid or distance learning? Students use their hands to participate in this activity! Camera-off option of typing in the chat as well. Mano o Manos requires no setup by the teacher and is perfect for in person class, remote learning, or hybrid learning spaces.$19.00$26.00Save $7.00
- Spanish Intro Unit Bundle! This bundle is meant to save you lots of prep time! It works well with any introduction unit for a Spanish 1 class. This bundle includes 25+ practice activities, games, writing activities, speaking activities, and assessments!29 products included in this bundle1) Empecemos$45.00$63.50Save $18.50
- This is a bundle of my favorite activities for Spanish 1! I have included over 200 presentations, games, speaking activities, cultural activities, readings, projects, and assessments. This bundle is essential for your middle school or high school Spanish class and will support you and your students$325.00$465.50Save $140.50
- This is a bundle of my favorite back to school resources for Spanish 1. Perfect for the first day and first weeks of Spanish class. These activities work well in Middle School Spanish as well as High School Spanish.I hope these activities and resources help you get to know your students at the start$11.50$15.00Save $3.50
- This is a bundle of my favorite back to school resources for various levels of Spanish class. Perfect for the first day and first weeks of Spanish class in levels 1-4. These activities work well in Middle School Spanish as well as High School Spanish.I hope these activities and resources help you ge$22.00$28.50Save $6.50
This activity requires no setup by the teacher and is perfect for in person class, remote learning, or hybrid learning spaces. This version is perfect for the first day or first week of Spanish 1. This set includes 50 cognates and common Spanish words and phrases to help your students build confidence in the language skills they already have! Great activity for a low pressure setting at the start of the year.
¿Mano o Manos?
Spanish Remote and Hybrid Learning Game
Version: ¿Entiendes español? (Common Words / Cognates)
Want to design your own Mano o Manos activities? See the templates here
Students are prompted to read the common word/phrase on the screen, and express their familiarity with the word by raising one or both hands in the air.
Students are prompted to raise a closed fist in the air if they have a comment to share.
This game is perfect if you are fully in person and want some movement within seats to maintain personal space. It is also great for hybrid and remote learning, as the teacher can project the slideshow (PDF) on the board or share their screen for distance learning students.
- Teacher instructions w/ hints for prompting discussion during the activity
- Student instructions w/ hand cue visuals
- 50 prompts with hand visuals (diverse skin tones represented)
- 1 follow-up discussion slide
- Por favor
and more, 50 total! This set has very common Spanish words and phrases, and is perfect from the very start of the year in Spanish 1. It is great to promote discussion of cognates as well!
NO PREP NEEDED. Download the PDF and play immediately!
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!