Spanish Color by Number & Reading Comprehension Passage - Cinco de Mayo
3 Cinco de Mayo Activities in Spanish Includes two reading comprehension activities for Spanish 1 to practice basic vocabulary, colors, numbers & articles of clothing and a color by number activity. Fun for Hispanic Heritage Month or Cinco de Mayo.
1. - Includes a paragraph about the Mexican flag & an easy color by number activity.
2. - Answer 4 simple questions about the Mexican flag.
3. - Color a dancer and musician by reading a paragraph to determine the color of each article of clothing.
Each differentiated activity comes with a short, simple paragraph about the picture that uses cognates, present tense verbs and novice level vocabulary. See PREVIEW for more details. Fun activity for upper elementary or Spanish 1 students.
No prep activities! Includes 2 full sized 8 x 11 coloring pages, 1 reading comprehension worksheet and examples of finished activities. Great for fast finishers or stations.
Teachers are saying:
- "I use these every year for my Cinco de Mayo center rotations in my classroom. Such an awesome product!"
- "Such a fun cultural resource! My students loved it!"
- "This went wonderfully for my class! By May, my students knew just enough to be able to complete this on their own (Spanish 1). It was engaging, comprehensible, and perfect the way it was."
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.