Check out this innovative way to introduce the Spanish colors to your students. These 13 interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students their Spanish colors and how to use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each Spanish colors flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the correct color in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the colors again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use trifold flashcards and students will:
* Know how to use colors in context.
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, adjective agreement, être, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Watch this free video
Not sure yet? Try free samples:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Trifold Flashcards Bundle
Present Tense Verbs Bundle
Regular AR Verbs
Regular ER Verbs
Regular IR Verbs
Expressions with Tener
Verbs Like Gustar
CAR, GAR, ZAR
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1